ICTSI and Asian Terminals Inc., amongst the biggest port operators in Philippines have targeted P10 billions of investments for expansion and modernization. All of this is on the back of projected 6 – 7% economic growth for the Philippines.
IBC Asia’s Philippines Port Development Summit will address the current issues and bottle necks in the current port and related infrastructure capacities, user/investor expectations and government’s incentives in attracting more investments. Project updates on major ports and infrastructure will also be showcased for potential investment opportunities in Philippines.
- Enabling Port Investments in Philippines
- Driving Ports and Terminal Efficiencies
- Project Updates from Top Port Operators
- Commercial Trends and Opportunities in local port operations
- Valuing local port operations and investment options they present
- Financing Models and Options Available
- Port Users’ Perspectives
- Asia’s ONLY commercially focused conference on Philippines Port Expansion Outlook and Opportunities arising.
- Confirmed speakers from Department of Transport & Communications, Philippines Port Authority, top port operators and users
- 25+ speakers across Government, Port Operators, Financiers & Investors and Users
- Showcase of more than US$500 million in Philippines Port Project and Case Studies
- Encompassing the full spectrum of port stakeholders in Philippines – government, port operators, financiers & investors, users and technology & solution providers
- Get latest market intelligence on Philippines Ports Expansion Outlook and how it impacts your sea transport capacity planning
- Find out about the government incentives when investing in Philippines Ports
- Hear strategic plans and project updates from TOP Port Operators in Philippines
- Learn best practices in port management to increase cost effectiveness and competitiveness
- Showcase of Port Technologies and Solutions that drives Ports’ Efficiencies
- Apply successful port operations across regions in Philippines
- Explore joint ventures and partnerships with Philippines’s top port operators and investors
- Contracting opportunities for solution providers in new and existing projects